- Individuals,Companies, Partnerships, Associations, Organizations, Fixed Deposit, Lease, Hire Purchase Business and Personal Loan customers.
- Can be made on a daily basis.
How easily can one obtain his balance ?
- By using sms - our staff will be pleased to assist you.
Can Sinhaputhra pay my/our monthly bills and make payments on my/our behalf ?
Yes - Utility bills, Fund transfers to Banks, Loan Hire-
Purchase and Lease installments if sufficient funds are maintained in your Savings Account.
||3.5% per year
Customers with an average balance of Rs. 100,000 or more and minimum deposit amount of Rs.1000 or more gets 8.5%
If a Savings Account holder maintains an average balance of Rs. 10,000/- or less than Rs. 100,000/- he/she is entitled to earn interest @ 8.5% per annum subject to the terms and conditions appended.
- The monthly deposit should be more than Rs. 1,000/- per month.
- Your month end balance should be more than Rs. 10,000/-
- The carried forward balance should be greater than the brought forward balance by 1000/- or more
Customers who hold an average balance of Rs. 250,000/- and who make a monthly deposit of Rs. 1,000/- and over and have a closing balance of Rs. 250,000/- will benefit by a rate of 10.50% per year.
||8.30 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.
||5.00 P.M. to 7.00 P.M. (Limited Business)
||8.30 A.M. to 7.00 P.M. (Limited Business)
|Sundays' & other mercantile holidays
||8.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon (Limited Business)